View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2014, 08:27   #104
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
"Major changes" ive considered could be possibole for the 2nd draft of the set:

*** Merging Pulsar and Phantom into one fighter, and adding a FI/CO shooting CO to xan and giving dagger CO shooting option.
I dont like the idea of merging the Pulsar and Phantom. Your xan fi is much more powerful than this round's xan fi which seemed to do well enough (armour is about the same; 380/450/427 against r57's 401/308 but damage is much higher 666/630/683 vs r57's 481/471). The main thing preventing it being too overpowered is the need to build three ships rather than two imo.

Quote:
*** Adding a FI/CO stealing DE to zik(prolly wouldnt make any sense to most people)
The corsair already steals de so this would seem to be a bit superfluous. That said it is notable that zik has nothing that targets de as T1; is de meant to be their defensive weakness?

Quote:
*** Changing the lancer from cloaked to normal
Well the lancer is not otherwise a very good ship as it fires after everything it targets with the exception of steal ships its armour and damage are decent but nothing exceptional. I can no longer see anyone playing etd fr unless it is to partner with xan because they will never get through alliance def on their own. However for a teamup partner being cloaked makes etd fr an interesting companion to xan fr as the ghost balances out the xan weakness of the fireblade.

n.b. I have not yet looked again at the overall stats yet so I will come back with my more general impressions later today.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote