Thread: Ultores pwnage
View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 16:17   #43
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Ultores pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Why can't u guys read???

I don't mind Ult winning, CT+ND+XVX were utterly shit this rnd (as opposed to other rounds or...?)

But giving credits to ult for playing good, having good politics and good tactics is just retarded, as they didnt do shit - but their opponents killed themself.
I can read. And what I read is whining, whining and whining.
Calm down dude. Relax, take a breath, take a walk if needed. I can feel your anger and frustration in every word you post so just calm down..

Regarding ct/nd/xvx being shit: Us, as xVx played extraordinary shit. That's all I know. A bunch of solid players tried to carry us to #1 which was possible until our less motivated ppl started to not care and awfully crash their ships.
This hurt us a lot, as we didn't die to 10 days of nightly incs but to some retarded attack crashes. It can take a lot from you.

I'd like to take the chance to BEG ct and nd to stop their homosexual relation for one round and try to play on their owns. Just test it, I know for sure that if ct and nd don't ally there won't be any block wars which makes the round much more interesting. This round was just another let down for them as they showed everyone they are really bad by not being able to kill xVx OR Ulto. Instead they crash every chance for #1 out of the universe.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote