View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 10:21   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A British and American cultural conflict

In my experience I've found British people far more courteous than Americans. To pointlessly generalise a little bit further I've also found that Americans are more friendly than British people when you first meet them and less reserved. The complete surrealness of
Quote:
The tiny amount of effort it takes to be courteous to others in everything you do seems integral to me and I imagine incomprehensibly burdensome to some of you.
considering
Quote:
I think this explains my hostility a lot of the time, especially against yahwe and mrl_jakiri
is confusing at best. Or are you only automatically and unfailingly courteous towards people you've just met until you've formed an opinion on them? Answers on a postcard!