View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 13:33   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: David Cameron is the new Tory Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So you're comparing Cameron to Hitler?

Congratulations, you win my award for retard post of the week
no, it was sarcasm. I thought the scottish bit made that rather obvious, but if not, sorry.

Actually I am rather interested to see what Cameron does. If he shapes the party up well enough, they could give Brown a run for his money. Gordon' Brown's problem is, that while he is a good chancellor, I have no idea whether he would make a good prime minister or not. This is one of the reasons incidentally I think Blair should get out sooner rather than later, otherwise we will have the unknown quantity of Brown's Leadership against the known quantity of Cameron's Leadership and be in a situation vaguely similar where Major won his first election because "Labour are shit, but at least the tories aren't run by thatcher anymore"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote