Thread: This geezer...
View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 15:13   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This geezer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
maybe (I'm getting scared to answer now in case there is some stigma attached to one of them too )
I used to have a crombie, but that was only 3/4 length and people used to ask me why I was wearing a skinhead coat. Now all I have are short jackets, except for a parka (it was a gift) that I'd only wear in extreme circumstances (like the aftermath of a nuclear war)

what kind of ****ing freaky world do you live in where a crombie can be called a 'skinhead' coat????