View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 01:14   #18
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "Likes" in forum (Irrelevant to the game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't think I can put it any more clearly than I already have, twice, but since you appear to be particularly dense, I'll repeat myself, one more time:

Whether or not something is popular or not does not determine whether it is true, right or correct.
Thats true, but alot of people would like to see the popularity of it anyway. (Ofcourse it doesnt matter in your egotripping/dictatorshipminded where everything you say is the correct answer to the entire worlds issues and people with other opionions than you should be executed. but our poor little wannabe gangster doesnt have what it takes to commit a murder ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The only thing a feature like this can accomplish is reinforcing people's misguided beliefs that their unintelligible opinions matter in the slightest.

But here's the sad reality of life (and allow me to switch to a general "you"): The overwhelming odds are that your ideas are stupid. Your opinions mean nothing. Your arguments are vacuous. You wouldn't recognize a good suggestion if it beat up your family and set your house on fire. You are an idiot.

Herp ****ing derp.
Ye, my opinions mean nothing (ONLY YOURS DO.. in your head atleast) and why dont you and your snotty wannabe gangster friends come and try and beat up my familiy (which by the way have rifle, shotguns and semi-automatics) So be prepared please, or maybe not.. the world could use some less snotty egotripping wannabe-gangsters

HAIL LIBERTY AND INVIDUAL FREEDOM! NO TO NAZISM, FACISM, COMMUNISM and MZ-ISM
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards

Last edited by Illusion; 19 Mar 2013 at 02:27.
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote