View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 17:46   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Have you ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Woah woah woah.

Dont bring me into this. Newt is the retard that likes calling people by their IRC nick. Hell we met at school 5 years before I went on the internet and he still gets confused and calls me JC sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
What was the tv program? wasn't it some kids and a single parent in a lighthouse or something? On topic, I've used net speak once or twice but when I met up with JC` and Newt, NEWT insisted we call each other by our IRC nicknames all day.
Fixed the origional post

Last edited by Appocomaster; 16 Sep 2005 at 17:52.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote