View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 13:54   #546
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
1 did I expect ODDR to win this round
yes and no, we had a shot but we don't have the activity for it, we had a nice potential of people togehter, but they all performed much better then this one, so in the end it was not ours to win.
well maybe not all Yoshika and Lord performed very well
I dont really see anyone arguing against this. If you've got a shot to win the round, no matter how remote.. you should always aim for it. Weither you get it or not is a different matter. You've still got an outside chance at it, If Rock can close the gap on Apprime in time.. then ODDR can certainly close the gap on Rock by fencing.

Quote:
2. as for us backstabbing ROCK, wich i feel we let down two days ago, yeah i wasn't around, but i should have been , work cut me off from this, but I didn't make any promises about hitting app,
i just suggested, and personally this was to keep round going(wich i been doing all round long ), that rock would hit APP, with ct, nd, wh and hrr, and try to get xVx and ODDR on board.
Im out of the loop at the moment but have ODDR broke the nap with Rock? I thought you was just fencing, which isnt really backstabbing.

Quote:
3. as from an ODDR point of view, this wouldn't have been fair to APP, a partner for many rounds, and APP flakked ODDR whole round long, (well cardi got under my skin for organising ct raids to much, and not looking out for the best interest of ODDR).
but like that was a ****ing huge surprise to anyone
It was said on the forums earlier in the round that ODDR and Rock have been close for the past few rounds as well. I just checked and it was you arguing how close Rock and ODDR were with no mention of Apprime:
Quote:
First of all that channel didn't get created this round, it has been a channel where ROCK/ODDR been cooperating in past 3 rounds.
And was created during rounds our tag was alot smaller, and coordinating attacks was a way to improve our attack strength.

Last round we added our friends from Fudd, and used it mainly for FC's.
^^ Talking about your joint attack chan.

Quote:
4. about us having an avoidance agreement with ct (not a ****ing nap),I don't regret this one, and i doubt ct doesn't either.
Allthough ct have been more then good sports about it, and ODDR not being fair about the whole thing (my fault for not being at TP everytime cardi turned active ),
Politics is politics, You wanted less incomings and im guessing you had ND to fight as well at that point. No need to fight multiple alliances when you can target one.

Quote:
5. its not a stabile round, thk god it isn't, as i see it , this round ROCK , ct and ODDR played the most part of it not being stabile, this round has been more exciting then the previous ones.
hell, i can't go back when we got up to 11 pages on forum about one round, and im not including the other thread even.
I dont really see how ODDR has played the most part in this round not being shit. As far as i see, you've been basically allied to Apprime all round, even when the block formed against them early round; you was basically fenced and wanted to hit ND.

Apprime certainly have played there part, not doing anything really special but they were favourites and they've managed to twist politics to keep them in the driving seat (until recently).

CT has done well this round, able to put up a fight instead of there usual fencing.

Rock has probably made the round better with some of there decisions (even if i think one of them was completly shit), its turned out ok.

ND had a pretty big influence on the round in the early/mid stages, they didnt just stay behind CT and let CT do everything.. They've played there own game and ultimatly lost, however, they're still fighting.

I dont think theres anything really special this round that alliances have done to make it awesome, except for being up for the fight which previous rounds they havent. PA is at its most fun, when the politics are fluid and alliances want war.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote