View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:35   #144
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
How many of you support the Kyoto Protocol?
Me, its better to try to do something rather then sit on your arses with the head in the sand wishing that someone will magically come along and clean the mess up after you.
Sure you might not meet the targets but the effort to do so will have reduced your CO2 output by a little at least and you are in a better position then if you had simply not bothered to
Quote:
How many of you supported the Kyoto Protocol three years ago?
me again
Quote:
How many of you believe that George Bush outlawed embryonic stem cell research in the United States?
Incorrect, he simply banned government funding for it
Quote:
How many of you know the percentage of embyonic stem research that is currently being performed in the United States?
Less then it was before the ban on governmental funding since it has to be done with private money now i would presume