View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 00:41   #117
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Point 1 - I was on topic (Gimmick has alot of red blobs but i consider him a better poster than you a F-Crew member and also someone who has alot of green)
To be fair; Gimmick is Pig and Pig has lots of green blobs, it's just his gimmick account which doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
Should I point out I now don't care about rep. Every time I decide to post for a while I lose a couple of dots and I am fed up of trying to get the moderators to actually do their job in this area and remove those that are offensive or unwarranted. Therefore, thanks for showing again why this system doesn't work, and so what.
Before you start complaining about unwarranted neg rep, complain about unwarranted pos rep given by circle jerking, I'm pretty sure that members of your alliance do it quite a lot (you had like 10 green blobs recently and you only posted on AD, and all of that was crap too.)