Thread: Mpogd
View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 19:55   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mpogd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
As everyone is bigger by an equal amount why does that make you any more of an attractive target than you were before?
Because having 300 and gaining 75 roids has a much larger impact than having 1500 and gaining 75. Of course, I can see that this is not just a disadvantage, after all, my income grows by the exact same factor. However, that is of little meaning to the small allianceless newb if (s)he's in a small galaxy which gets double booked because it's so fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Why didnt you come moaning before the actual roids were handed out btw? The announcement was there, or did you perhaps want to wait until it happened, before your mind turned angry, and you felt the need to stomp on everything that happens in the game.
I for one did not realised what would happen until it was too late, and this could very well be possible for Wandows as well. Note by the way, I'm not complaining about what happened already, what's done is done. But when I get a mail from Kal saying we might get yet more roids, I do feel obliged make my objections clear.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 May 2007 at 20:00.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote