View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 20:25   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts View Post
So if asc is finally getting pounded they r upset what u think denail had the rounds they played we had same thing so did ND when they were on top or a thread every ally would get it.

difference is this time it aint the top alliance getting hit but an potential threat for no1 spot.

Tho it makes an game fun aint it seeing 300-500 incomming fleets a night.
I thank you for your observations but you don't really appear to have said anything here. Yes we have had incoming this round. Yes we had incoming in previous rounds. I'm not trying to dictate to anyone what they should do here, I've talked to people prior to doing this. This is what I've been left with.