View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 19:51   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

All of the above posts are probably correct. Maybe ND have other reasons for hitting us, fair enough, I'm not claiming to be psychic. Aye barrow, it does sound like that and I didn't really want it to, but what else would you have me do? Nobody is afraid of incoming Maverixx and certainly not ND in my experience, but again if you were in my situation what would you do? Yes GJN, hopefully we will receive less incoming tonight, quite obviously that was a large part of my rationale for posting this. Yes Red, it is a move of desperation, I desperately hope everyone else sees sense here and we can proceed in a relatively sane fashion throughout the rest of this round. Perhaps though you'd like to offer me an alternative solution. I'd be glad to consider it.

Edit: I started this post when red's was the last post.