View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 13:59   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: FAO: England Rugby Fans

i'm sorry pig but football provokes a much more hostile atmosphere than rugby or cricket or any other sport ever will.

players surrounding the ref for every decision, feigning injury and being generally undignified is not pleasant to watch. You don't get that in rugby.

I've seen football fans start fights with their fellow fans because they disagree over how good a player/manager is.
we've all seen/heard racist and homophobic abuse.
we've all seen how many stewards and police are needed at every game just to stop violent behaviour.
Away fans have to be herded by police to and from the ground to stop them getting attacked, and even then I've heard of fans being attacked outside the ground for the simple crime of wearing their teams shirt.
It happens in the ground and out of the ground and the fact that some people even see the need to organise violent confrontations away from the football and the police presence says more about the fans than the simple need for a police presence itself.

A lot of football fans are just not very nice.

But hey - I prefer football too. I just cringe when I see idiots on the pitch intimidating officials and idiots in and around the ground looking for trouble.

Rugby has none of these problems.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote