Thread: Who we were r30
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:51   #15
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Who we were r30

You are: proud of my cloaked pds (8:7:5) Xan
Size: 1,786 173
Value: 8,395,491 86
Score: 10,069,071 88
XP: 27,893 306

Total Round Roids: 4,761
Total Lost Roids: 2,975

Total Attacks: 138
Total Defences: 98
Total Launches: 236

Phantom 577,276 Vsharrak 1,850,000
Pulsar 1,000,000 Bolt Thrower 150,000
Bomber 400,000 Shadow 100,000
Spectre 50,000 Illusion 40,000
Mirage 5,000 Vulture 5,000

Started in a BP with [Nitz], yuuzh, Kael and Fuzzy who all promised to be super active, but it turned out semi-active would have been the better description (apart from Fuzzy).
However had 2 nice randoms from the start with Considence and Kila which both did loads ingal dcing together with me and so we managed as a gal to do pretty good.
We tried with fencing ourselves to the top, but due to some things it never really worked out. First Omen raided the gal at tick 200ish (6 waves etc) though we had 2 Omen in gal and second the later war between Omen and Asc took us apart, thx Kila for recruiting everyone into Asc!!!
So much about fencing, i for sure wonīt do it again, cause it just sux when half the gal cant defend each other.
I started the round in CT and for the first time in my PA career i left my alliance midround and joined Omen.
This pretty much ended the round for me, as i lost a chunk load of motivation, never felt home in Omen, never was happy i left CT, but would do it again
ahh well, its not so easy when your emo all the time
/me waves at consi
long story short, crashed in omen, didnt feel like playing serious anymore, and dropped from rank 20ish to 80ish (also due Asc and Dlr launching those 10 mil fi/co waves at me)
xan fi worked good in the start, specially faking worked pretty good for me, and i gained roids fast, the medium (mainly bombers) fr fleet i had was useless for attacks, and so i went on and made some bs.
donīt think my bs every landed succesful, but fi faked as bs worked pretty good.
until the last 2 weeks, as i couldnt be bothered to launch fleets anymore.

wish i picked zik, though the fakin of xans rox, but harpy was just too good and salvage too high

ahh yes and i went into vacmode, cause i would have won the emo ingal award, and i dont felt like i want to have this, so now i am "Vac mode hero: M0|afk" <<< so much for the real reasons

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote