Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2009, 16:58   #20
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What in the name of ****ing god did you do to xan armour? Jesus christ man. I mean the sentinel's a/c is 167. That's just absurd. Who in the hell is going to pick a fleet where your ships die if the other guy breathes on them heavily? "Oh look, a 0 ship def fleet against me, seeing as if it's real it's going to destroy my entire fleet I should probably recall!"
The set that JungleMuffin posted is the official set that is being worked on for r32, you may join us in #pastats and make suggestions if you wish. The reason it appears so absurded is that cost, armour, damage, and EMP resistance have not yet actually been done and are just place holders at the moment. So if you have comments on the stats please focus on targeting and initiative.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote