View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:58   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so what are you doing tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Going to a club with 5 or 6 friends. I'm hoping it's going to be fun. £10 to get in, drinks are regular prices afaik, and you can take your own booze anyway. Apparently Mist is going to join us so \o/ for PA solidarity.
erm, do you have to buy tickets beforehand? As I was planning on staying home tonight and doing nothing, but... well... its new years eve for ****s sake.

Also, i promised T&F i would go out with you guys (aside from the meet thing) while I was here, so yeah... were tickets bought in advance?