View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2008, 00:47   #148
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

I think i should quietly withdraw everything I said...

I don't fundamentally disagree that teaching ppl is a good idea, i just expect it to happen b4 ppl graduate to top alliances.... It s not an overly complicated game tbh, the complexity is more in the politics imo, which is safely kept out of the reach of meer mortals like me. There is a game tactics thread somewhere on these boards from something like 10 rounds ago, the vast majority of things on it are still relevant, and the flipside of it is that I can think of very little that is done now that is not in that thread.

The Logical conclusion is that tactics have changed only a little, therefore there is not an enormous amount for the t5 alliances to teach which a player who gets into these alliances (which usually need a vouch - ie previous experience) does not already know.