View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2008, 13:31   #134
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

I think the alliance HCs needs to invest more time into cuddling their members and help them become good, and recruit decent players to help them out with the "guiding". Sharing power is good!

Its a bit hilarious if any alliance the following round actually thinks they have a chance with their core alone vs Asc as it is now. They need to educate players, like im under the impression CT have been doing this round, although their players could need some war-training imo

A good example is someone many people know under many nicks, mostly known as mickey and yoshika. Take him into your alliance and guide him and he will be one of your most valuable players, with activity and the will to help his alliance far more then the average player. Its really up to the HCs in the respective top5 alliances if they bother to put the effort into players that needs a little guiding. The more decent players out there the better.

Now thats my opinion, please flame it so we can see who lacks the balls to save PA.

edit: i forgot to say why its important. it boosts MORALE if they see their game improving!

Last edited by HaNzI; 21 Dec 2008 at 13:37.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote