Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:56   #473
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
The hypocrisy here is amazing & I really can't believe he actually made the request.
Like I said, yourself and Troll have more integrity (than me) and wouldn't merge DLR with ND. I'm glad I'm right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
Alliencehoppers during a running round were never my favourites. But besides that the thing I dislike more is that if you on forehand know exactly what you are getting, meaning DLR's playplan, why want to join them so much when you supposedly later realise oooh mm sorry guys but I don;t like it that much anymore, I can join the tag I always liked better and now they have room for me which they didn't seem to have earlier.
You don't know my story really, and I'm not going to go into it. I thought the idea of DLR was great - 3 fleet attack, not be that active, have fun. But I realised that I'm too used to the idea of alliances. Sure, I play for myself - but I also want my alliance to do well. DLR didnt' seem to have an aim or objective for their alliance.

Maybe it was unethical and a bit shitty of me. This is Alliance Discussions though, not TomKat Discussions, so can we move on to the mud-slinging between NDers and 1upper please?