Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:45   #469
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
As it was all highly speculative, just like my crackaddiction, nonetheless humorous. Perhaps not all of them are considered 1up material, but you can always let them try and give their best shot
Gawd, I hypothetically gotta cut down on my daily needs, I might get paranoid
If you can show me a single example of this then I'd be more than happy to listen some more of your nonsense but til then I'll ignore you for a bit because thats even more ridiculous than people claiming VGN are our assboys.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote