View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2010, 08:43   #23
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Encourage Landing on Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
if this is actually true you must be getting some hilariously small waves of inc. I would be ashamed to have Etds with fleet like yours in Apprime, though we dont and wont.
If you got people with 20-40k brokers.. they'r all useless wasted value. Ofc and alliance with low/none cathaars.. has no mantis.. so the etd choices where that investor or broker for anti-bs for etd races wich both are utterly useless after tick500. BS incomings are terran/etd heavy.. and tycoons own in emp flakking.

Why do I even bother lecturing... learn to read the stats and apply it to your race strategies as alliance. The whole round your best anti-bs has been the drake and ghost. ND's best anti-bs = Mantis due to small amount of drakes and ghosts. Learn to play the game, or atleast research something about the others situation before commenting in way what shows you have no clue of the matter.

If you mean the low voyager amount, voyagers are used vs zik's.. we don't have any zik enemies and wasting resources to voyagers when oppositions got phantoms is just waste of time as in the end u have to use 3-5 real voyagers fleets to cover 2 xan incs and if even one the xans crashes your whole defence just went to shit for all the next waves. If someone wants to use their faking slots to hit me, after getting trough my current amp count, they can try.. will just waste their fleet slots and screw the raids whole timetable up. But hey, you guys don't look at the big picture.. damn.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote