View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 13:59   #19
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: ROCK - Now recruiting beaded ladies and hairy babies

its nice to see an old allie is still standing. I sent a few members here once and it was proven to be the right decision. I even remmember a few nicks from the old days. As far as im aware Rock was never known to be a major top contender, although they were strong and would fight you till the bitter end. The HC and staff work hard at this allie to make it better for all there members. And im glad to see an allie that started very ealier on in PA's history is still standing. Big props rock, i think personaly you deserve it.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote