View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:08   #133
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
If you could please not read some exact sentences, but see where im going with my post, it would be GREAT.
I did. It's not going anywhere. Your entire "defense" rests on the fact that you keep on claiming you do not see it as bug abuse, without presenting any arguments as to why it wouldn't be.
Quote:
What i don't like, is that we dont get the same punishment.
You got exactly the same punishment as other galaxies. All resources above the 25mil limit were removed. Period.That it cost you more and thus affected you more, is because you were abusing it to a greater extent and that is entirely your own fault.
Quote:
but that our chance to become #1 is almose gone
You should have thought about that before you took the chance to reach the #1 position through cheating.
Quote:
We could've kept the score down with having them on our planet too, it would just be half the score, but its the same idea.
Even half the score would increase the size of your planets and limit the amount of planets that you could attack as a result. And if keeping your resources on your planet was such a valid option, and you all had 101-103 covert ops anyway, then you're only all the more stupid for resorting to bug abuse with the risk of getting caught and possibly even deleted.
Quote:
I want everyone to be threated the same! and the fact that all got reseted fund, is not to be threated the same, since we lost 5mill more score on it.
So? That's your fault, not PA Teams. If other galaxies had put that amount of resources into their fund, they'd have lost as much score as you had. You abused the bug to a far greater extent than others, so the punishment hits you harder.

Deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
ofc they know at least as much as you do, so stop acting so stupid.
I wonder if cbk told people that "PA Team stole 650mil resources from their galaxy fund" and that "Karmulian lied about it being in the manual, so no rules were broken", or that he said "Hey, I abused something that I could easily spot as a bug and broke the legally binding agreement I have with Jolt, and now they've given my galaxy a light punishment by taking away our resources, rather than deleting our planets altogether".

Be realistic. No one in their right state of mind or with half a brain could claim your galaxy to be innocent or the punishment to be unfair - if anything, you got off easy on this one.