View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:08   #102
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: lost 650 million res and PA HQ are liers!!

I can't believe I actually read this entire pothole of whining crap.
cbk, kindly stfu, you found a limit, then found a way around that limit, which was not intended, and therefor a bug by definition (read up the definition of a bug as posted by King Cress), and therefor you cheated. The only reason why you've not been closed is not because PA HQ decided you did not cheat, but because they decided that closing your accounts ("your" as in "all those accounts in your galaxy that participated in this bug abuse") was not an adequate punishment for a comparably small bug abuse.
Quite frankly, after reading all of the whining bullsh!t from your end and furthermore reading this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
When the rules are so clear as you claim they are why haven't they then not just closed me? You simply claim that I have broken the rules and if it is so then I should be deleted... that can't be discussed.
(...)
if I have cheated then the rules says that I should be deleted...
(...)
and if I cheated then close me... how hard can that be?
(...)
If I have broken the rules then I should be deleted...
I couldn't think of any reason why anyone in PA HQ should still put up with the entire matter or would not have the itch in the finger on the red button to give you the punishment you're asking for, even though it's not necessary.
It was a small bug, yet it was a bug.
Just because you can get hanged (or electrocuted or whatever) for causing another person's death means that you WILL hang, though.

Now, kindly stfu and quit the whining. You're making me sick.