View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 06:48   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Sorry Forest but your not all knowing and all powerful. You do have some incorrect information which you stipulate as being true. You are also not the savior of PA and I kind of find it interesting that you would state that you try to create war and stop stagnation considering you were part of the original triad in the early days of PA. You had your chance at glory now let others do it too and dont come on the PA forums preaching as PAs answer against stagnation and blocking in order to create a war.

If any alliance or group of alliance manage to get a lead and are dominating its up to those alliances to decide which course of action they want to follow. Its not up to you to tell those alliances what they should do or that they are stagnating the round. They fought for their lead and win so who are you to come and say that the way they are going about it is wrong. Now if its a case where there is a definite numerical advantage for instance 5 alliances coming together and working together vs 3 alliances, then you have a point. But if its a even numerical fight or close to that and one side gets the lead....good for them. They worked harder at it and were better prepared to wage a war. You coming along and saying for the good of the game you guys should fight each other....that's ridicules. They worked hard for their win so who are you, or the PA community, to say they have to now fight each other.

I am referring to last round or even previous rounds when Ult worked with 1-2 alliances to hold of the anti-ult block. Well done on their part and it forced the other alliances to work harder at stopping them. I dont begrudge their win but according to what you have posted you seem to. They fought hard for their win and outplayed their opponent militarily and politically. This game is not just about military might but also politics.

I think you need to take a good look hard look in the mirror and figure out what your motivations are and your goals are. You have quite the history in PA so trying to come off as a type of savior doesnt quite work.
r46,r47, and r48 Ultores won only because the other Block didnt want to stagnate the round.
They were beaten and dead, but the other side didnt have "1337 deals" like TGV and Apprime had last round to stick together even though all the planets in top100 were TGV/Apprime.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 2 Jun 2013 at 06:54.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote