View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 07:21   #74
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
You keep repeating lies regarding xVx as if it makes it any more true. You're more than welcome to pm me on IRC and i'll be happy provide you with logs to set you straight, but like bbutcher i doubt you care.

Trying to stir up war is all ok by me, spreading lies that impacts an alliance' reputation is not.
Which bit isn't true?

In every round since ult formed and xvx played, xvx have sided with ult.

Not only that, but in every round I personally have asked xvx if they would hit ult (so no, I don't need logs).

In addition, every time, the logs of our PRIVATE messages find their way to ult hc within about ten mins of the pm taking place.

And you just happen to take a round off at the same time as ult do.

You have never denied working with ult in the past, I don't see why you would start now.

Yes I am clearly wrong, accept my apoligies

Last edited by Forest; 1 Jun 2013 at 08:09. Reason: Owned by butcher
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote