View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2009, 15:02   #1
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Whos fighting again?

im beginning to wonder who is fighting this war...?

CT ended the nap with ASC wednesday night at 2100. exactly 48 hours later every available fleet from asc was launched on CT more as a signal really that war is on
I dont think anyone was in doubt about ct/omen coming for ASC, i think a few were surprised that nd/vgn/xvx joined in on the fun.
(Way to go fighting a war with nothing to win!!)

so there we are in the morning, stumbling in eachothers incs and pretty much given up on counting waves, and to this day i still think noone really knows how many waves that came the first night because that sounds like effort to count.
But its still not very hard to notice a few things:

-CT hardly launched anything on asc the first night. a few big waves but nothing serious.

- VGN went full force both friday and saturday night, and did a great job!! epicly crashed a few millions in defence and totally boosted our morale but you are probably fighting for a greater good, maybe CTs greater good
(Hi hylands)

- ND went heavy on ASC too and did awesome coverage. Stole pretty much no roids though and crashed a few millions in defence. But you must also be fighting for a greater good, maybe Omens greater good
(hi "insert 10+ random crashed planets)

- Omen were galraiding for ultra-cheap roids saturday night instead of hitting asc hard. Maybe wishmaster is still thinking about whether he should kick himself or not for crashing and left the command to his competent officers. i mean, those who is left.

- xvx were just going for easy roids?

so is all this written to gloat?
i hope you dont think so, because personally i have been hit pretty bad in this outnumbered war, along with my gal
so im writing it on my own behalf, because im a bit clueless.
Maybe its time we get some questions answered, or maybe ill just shorten it down to 1 question so here it goes:

WHO IS REALLY ASC FIGHTING? THE ONLY THING IM SURE ABOUT RIGHT NOW IS THAT ASC IS GETTING HIT BY EVERYONE ELSE BUT THOSE WHO GAIN ON IT, AND THAT WRITING WITH CAPITALS IS THE WAY TO ROCK THE FORUMS ACCORDING TO STOOM.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote