View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2015, 18:07   #238
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
To be honest there is, but Krypton obviously couldn't be bothered to go into details. At the moment p3ng obviously have ND and BF hitting them (as well as random fleets from smaller tags). Your probably correct, I am sure BF have some incoming from others at the moment, however, as a fair few of those alliances you brought up in your original post are barely 20 man tags (and at this stage of the round I am sure, as everyone is, not at full capacity with fleets flying) then your argument is a bit 'lol'
I'm not going to go and cry on Alliance Discussion of how much incoming Black Flag is getting, but last night I counted just under 210 lines of incoming. We will just get on with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
For others this was bound to happen.. obviously BF have chosen to allow Ult to win the round with napping them, so eventually it was going to turn into p3ng vs Ult/ND/BF
p2nguins are trying to bully Black Flag into breaking ties with Ultores, and adopting this strategy will obviously only push us closer to them. "Blocking" us into hitting Ultores won't work. It's actually quite a poor move on your part.

Bitch3r and the Alliance Discussions troll squad can troll about how Black Flag has no guts to play for #1 all they want, but we will not be bullied or coerced, and we will certainly not backstab.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote