View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2015, 17:46   #233
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Ok So doing a slight bit of math here. The tags you mentioned which are 'apparently' hitting BF excluding p3ng fleets at the moment shall we say, if those tags you brought up were hitting BF at full force that means every planet within those tags would have to send 2 attack fleets each, which would add up to 292 fleets. I highly doubt this is happening.. If this was apparently happening then BF wouldn't be sending hardly any attack fleets at all and would be essentially grounding. Unless they have some second tag im unaware of that's defending against these 'mass waves'

Also I am confused.. for someone that's not 'coordinating' which alliance are you in again? If its ND how do you know so much on the fleet activity in BF? Was it just a 'coincidence' that you and CT were having some mini war, only to then declare war on p3ng once BF wanted to hit them? Lets not talk rubbish here..
pretty sure the war between ND and CT ended at least 2 days prior to ND declaring war on p3n

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote