Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 14:24   #245
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Why was FAnG the "neutral" alliance trying to form a block against Ult at tick 250ish. Do you really expect things like that not to leak through? You can come deny on here all you want though... Makes you seem like a real big man! Anything that happens this round is in reaction to FAnG's fail attempts of making an early block. Whats also funny is that you say DFWTK was actively hitting you before 3 days ago. Its like saying HR is part of the block on Apprime now cause they did a random raid..

PS: If having an avoidance with an alliance was blocking, FAnG would be the biggest block around, all round long.
Eh? When did I say we were neutral? I said we'd been hitting you with CT. As for the block not exactly sure where that came from maybe other parties of FAnG were but I was not aware and it was never discussed in command. Only part that was discussed was napping Apprime early on that was utter failure by the whole hitting their forts repeatedly and the whole cardi hating irv and vice versa. Although Apprime did come knocking later in the round for an unofficial NAP and since then we both pretty much just avoided each other.

A random raid? Ah so doing random gal raids is fine for DFWTK(repeatedly for weeks) but when FAnG do gal raids early on in ULT its a sign of aggression. You guys seriously need to work out what you are talking about.

You still didn't actually answer my point anyway so I'll ask again. Why did it take for Apprime to join the party for Ult actually to have the balls to attack FAnG? Especially when those balls if you can even call them them, only occurred after Apprime's LT so Apprime sucked up all our defence for Ult to then be able to land. #pathetic from a 'great' and 'mighty' alliance.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote