Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:50   #241
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall View Post
It's less about Apprime tbh Hunter stop blowing your own trumpet. Its more that for me at least having come back to PA being told of how great the mighty Ult are having won the previous 6 I find an alliance that was too cowardly to actually attack FAnG alone, yea Ult will retort that CT hit them while we did and rightly so but but CT didn't continually hit them in the manor we did and DFWTK were hitting us anyway. I just find it sad/shocking that such a 'great' alliance had to resort to name calling cardi and leaking docs to him just so they have a buddy who's strong enough they will hit FAnG (not even the same lt btw :/)

Sad sad times.
Why was FAnG the "neutral" alliance trying to form a block against Ult at tick 250ish. Do you really expect things like that not to leak through? You can come deny on here all you want though... Makes you seem like a real big man! Anything that happens this round is in reaction to FAnG's fail attempts of making an early block. Whats also funny is that you say DFWTK was actively hitting you before 3 days ago. Its like saying HR is part of the block on Apprime now cause they did a random raid..

PS: If having an avoidance with an alliance was blocking, FAnG would be the biggest block around, all round long.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote