Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2012, 13:09   #235
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
So what i gathered from the last few posts of you is that FaNG wanted to play the round neutral and at the same time take down ultores and also that ultores and apprime are the big bad wolves that dont want to give you free roids so you had to call 5 of your friends and that still aint working?
It's less about Apprime tbh Hunter stop blowing your own trumpet. Its more that for me at least having come back to PA being told of how great the mighty Ult are having won the previous 6 I find an alliance that was too cowardly to actually attack FAnG alone, yea Ult will retort that CT hit them while we did and rightly so but but CT didn't continually hit them in the manor we did and DFWTK were hitting us anyway. I just find it sad/shocking that such a 'great' alliance had to resort to name calling cardi and leaking docs to him just so they have a buddy who's strong enough they will hit FAnG (not even the same lt btw :/)

Sad sad times.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote