View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 15:17   #56
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Pain, The Horror, The Anguish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
You don't come across as someone who meets the better women of our society. I've had some great morning sex but it's just not something you get regularly especially if the lady has had a v exhausting night before.
the better women of our society?

i wouldnt say im exactly posh... but all the women i have had "relations" with have come from an upper middle class background (and good looking ones at that, apart from this one time when i was really wrecked and...), and they do get very "exhausted" as you so delicately put it. Not that thats all the women i know, just how things turned out.

Also, i have had corroboration of similar situations in this thread and it appears to be the case given by people i know in real life. Perhaps i shouldn't have been quite so offensive to you in my wording though, and i apologise for any offence caused. But attacking me personally is not the way to solve your own problem.