View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2007, 00:00   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your thoughts and feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
For several months a friend and I have been practicing and writing songs whilst looking for some band members to go gigging with. We're sick and tired of the wait so we are looking to do some shows acoustic in the near future. But before we go out and make complete fools of ourselves I thought I would preview some tracks here and try to get some sense of what yu are all feeling.

We are also struggling for a name so any suggestions would be appreciated. As of today we (or at least our Myspace) is going by the name of 'tales of woe!'

Obligatory Myspace link: www.myspace.com/talesofwoe

Not to break convention, being a Myspace band we are shit and have the demos to prove it!
your failing is in not getting a good singer.

call me.