View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:16   #76
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The GD Music Archive

Indie/Melodic Rock (please help me categorise this)
Feeder - Pushing The Senses
People spoke of Echo Park and Comfort in Sound but this beats both of them combined. Containing 10 tracks, the record is the bands most ambitious and accomplished to date with the amazing song writing and engaging melodies the band are known for, reaching a higher level than previously achieved. You can seriously enjoy listening to this track after track... a bit like Blink 182's Take off your Pants & Jacket (although they both don't sound the same). Tracks to listen to: Bitter Glass and This Morning.

Nu Metal
System of a Down - Steal This Album!
This album features 16 tracks whose roots go back as far as before the group signed their 1995 contract with American, and as recent as the 2001 'Toxicity' sessions. Probably one of the best unreleased songs album around. Tracks to listen to: Innervision and F*ck The System.

Nu-Metal
System of a Down - Toxicity

'Toxicity' offers fourteen brand new songs written by the band that explore socio-political themes, serial killer Charles Manson's point-of-view on the environment, cocaine-addled groupies, and much more besides. More melodic and heavier than their acclaimed debut, 'Toxicity' embraces the band members' diverse musical influences which include Slayer, the Beatles and the Smiths. As vocalist Serj Tankian says 'certain points are more classic, though I don't mean in the sense of classic rock. The heavy is really heavy, and the mellow goes to some beautiful places'. An album worth having in your collection of CDs. Tracks to listen to: Chop Suey and Toxicity.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 24 Jun 2005 at 22:12.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote