View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 17:08   #9
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

Played R2-3 in The Obsidian Order, R4-5 NGO, R11-12 none, R13-14 NoS, R15 TGV. Played Ter, Zik and Cath. Mostly prefer Zik for the stealers.

Class on Class stealing is ok provided there are no pods in that class in any race to steal. This round it would be Fi on Fi with the current stats because there are no Fi Pods to be stolen. In R13 I was Zik and went after Ter and ZIk with only pirates just to steal levis so I could roid more. The problem with class on class stealing it that will available pods it becomes unbalance. As a Zik player I really like the idea of stealing cr pods with cr ect but it's not fair to the other races.

Personally I think the cath Cr are really too strong like in R14. and I would like to see more than 1 race be able to roid with the fastest Fi/Co classes.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote