View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 12:12   #50
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

All this talk on who is a big club or not is giving me a headache it's all relative.

Newcastle have great outside UK support, most likely cos of Kevin Keegan

I never really thought of Aston villa as a big club but apparently they 4th most successfully club in England.

But having said that pig are you really happy with Villa's 11th place Newcastle finish 13th with the worst injury criss ever and the manger goes. Whilst Martin O'Neil is proclaimed the best thing since sliced bread.
I'm not bating you or anything pig I highly rate him too and was so disappointed when i heard he was turned down for the England job!

Big Sam spend next to nothing at Bolton so i dunno where the impression splash the cash came from?

P.S someone tell Big Sam he can spend some money if he wants to
Ok lets try to get back to the purpose of the thread.

I'm actually more excited about Mark Viduka than Joey Barton i rate Viduka very highly and he is a proven player and i'm still worried about Owen. Also can you guys tell me what you think of Tal Ben Haim? As i know nought about any football club outside of Newcastle
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote