View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 14:43   #182
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size for next round

i think i will try and not post anything anymore concerning the tagsizes as it seems i cant make others understand what exactly i have in mind with my poor english

one last thing to Light, yes i got the impression that u described and yes if someone wants to do well these days (doing well in my eyes would include having a chance for top finish) they need to get a close to full tag

having smaller alliances would make it more easy to form em and carry the new born projects to top, if thats what the founder aims ofc

and yes, we might have the same amount of new formed alliances, im not saying that if u change the tagsize to 40 for the upcoming round then there would be 5 new projects running in.. im confident it wouldnt happen and that the new alliances would be like 1-2 as a count.. however the new tagsize would make them more able to compete imo and more chance that gamplay, from universe alliance point of view, would change in better direction.

again, what im aiming here is that we have far too few players playing the game, hence the pool to get players to alliance is pretty small.. in all that i think it would benefit the game if we made the alliance part smaller as well, which hopefully would give us more diversity

the way i see the upcoming rounds with 70-100 member tags is that theres 1 or 2 so called superalliances that will, at least hopefully, battle the round out between emselves.. time has shown tho that this might not be a case and if those 2 "superalliances" join their forces then others have nothing else to do than just sit next to the playground, get smacked and wait for a new round to start already

i know u would reply that its their own fault (other alliances sitting next to the playground) that they are not good enough to actually do something about the 1-2 superalliances, but thats the case.. we dont have enough decent ppl to pick to give enough competition