Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2014, 08:27   #60
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R59 run in

What's this, another cries and tears thread and I wasn't invited?!?! So not cool guys, I hate you all *rolls on the floor, kicking and screaming*

Farmer-Bob: How about you keep your nose in your own alliances bunghole and leave P3ng and BF to do what ever they want to do. Make more sense if you want someone to actually co-operate with you sometime.

if rats win another round, then they win, fck, I'm surprised to see BF up this high still with me doing politics (alongside with C-man of course). Wars have been fought, they've been much fun and Whimsyshire still can't hold on it's own, no news under the sun.

If there was to be a BF vs. ULT war, I'd probably advice us to fck off with the def and just 3 fleet for maximum xp, no need to worry about them incs then, or covering them, maybe some galmates might cover a wave or two every now and then, maybe not. I'd make it an XP run, and anything can happen with those this round, XP really matters way too much at the moment.

At least ULT can hold up to deals, and P3n have been solid as well. If either one wins, I will raise a hat for them for doing a good job, not cry over spilled milk because some nubcakes can't be without crashing for a whole round.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote