View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2014, 11:48   #82
KatoZee

KatoZee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Well this is a biased review for the Zik side of things, partly because I intend to go Zik next round and partly because I am new and don't want to melt my brain any further. (^^,)

In trying to look at the Zik roiding classes it appears to me that the DE fleet seem to have decent odds vs Ter so long as they don't have any BS fleet otherwise things get painful quickly. Cath is another option for no loss roiding providing you can break that EMP wall but Cath usually gets defence because of the easy salvage option.

For Team up option is looks like a split of ZIK Thief with TER Drake and Gryphon will help bolster the team, giving them more oomph. Aside from that the DE option doesn't really look that appealing but I suppose thats intentional due to the nature of the ZIK CR fleet.

As a solo option the odds look favourable to take on fellow ZIK's and again dependant on ther targets build plot TER and ETD. What makes this really strong is the team up with Cath with the even split of Cat Roach and Zik Rouge, creating a very powerful combo to contend with.

Though due to the nature of the race the CO class looks like its just another team up waiting to happen. Building the CO class for Zik and either through covop or a lucky defence, you will have a lovely CO roiding fleet to team up once again with Cath who would relish the notion of ZIK joining to put that fear of loss into their attack wave.

So whilst DE seems to be a bit lack lustre for ZIK you have really strong CR potential with focus on a CO defence fleet that could switch into another roiding fleet when required.

Verdict.... I like it (^^,) nice changes
KatoZee is offline   Reply With Quote