View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 00:58   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Chronicles Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I'd say to ask her out for a drink and just act normally.

Nah.

TBH i wouldn't mind ****ing her but i cant be arsed with a relationship with her.

Asking her out for a drink would seem too relationshippy (which might/would be awkward at work whereas "just sex" should be ok).

I talked about dating to her with the full intention of just ****ing her and not taking it any further (i thought this would be in both our interests) however i'm going to call time on this before it even starts as things have begun badly.

I've "missed" on this occassion but there will be others \o/