Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2015, 12:00   #87
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
...Or Brazilians, really hope you guys are shut out of every alliance there is and forced to make your own tag. Such low morale guys that will abandon a tag to protect other brazilians. Only loyal to those from the same country.
will be a pleasure talk about this here.

1- i sent players to santa when he promissed me asg would be allied to ult, makes no sense at all split my players into two enemie tags right?
2- all my players was asking to quit asg a way before the D day, guess what? bcoz norse players dont care about def or att strat, and just do whatever they wanted (looks like zwan players felt the same way, so, why not talk about him too?)
3- i love u guys pointing us as only loyal to the same country, its like ultra nice say this about us, i feel happy about it, since raul attacked us and we made a nice and cool end of round war. all brazilians attacking and roiding each other for ALLIANCE WIN, something u guys dont know what is playing in a troll tag.
4- looks like this "forced to make your own tag" fit a way better to u guys in norse, right? we still very well wanted in many alliances, why i say this? bcoz they keep inviting us to play there.
5- i played in many many alliances too dear theodd, was never kicked or asked to leave, different from many other of u guys. i always play for tag win, and when i say me, its my entire group of players.
6- please, dont be scared about our group, we are here to play PA, not to steal your precious game, go build ships, launch attack on us, and be happy. thats all u can do.

cya in battlefield!!