View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 04:50   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedda0815
for your example with the shadows, your're right, but you took the easy one as shadows have the lowest emp res and you the defending xan just have shadows but not a single nightmare or vampyre? additional the cath just attacked only with roaches? no tarantulas? no hornets?

and now please tell me which of our exaples is more likely to happen?
You asked me to show an example where scarab is superior. I showed you an example where scarab is superior. The "chimera" is also an "easy route" combined with 30k xandathrii frigates because of the targetting system, and the fact that a chimera costs four times as much as a shadow. Thus, you showed an "easy" example of a scenario where chimera is stronger, and again I did the different. What comes to likeliness to happen, go read through the stats again. Terrans have an anticruiser in one of their attack fleets. There isn't going to be much chimera around to reap the benefits of the EMP targetting glitch.

Quote:
Well just give me an example where an equal number of scarabs AND an equal number of fleetslots, has a noticeable advantage over chims, dealers or shadows.
Quote:
to repeat myself:
I'll repeat yourself to you.

Quote:
Well just give me an example where an equal number of scarabs AND an equal number of fleetslots, has a noticeable advantage over chims, dealers or shadows.
I'll repeat myself to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiet
You asked me to show an example where scarab is superior. I showed you an example where scarab is superior.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 15 Aug 2007 at 04:58.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote