Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2011, 10:22   #48
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: 10 Months on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
The thing is, Spinner's game really doesn't have to have an effect on the player base of Planetarion. For instance: I would play Planetarion and ********.
You're correct that ad2460 does not have to affect the player base of PA, but i would "assume" that more than a handful want more than PA is currently giving.

PA has been stale the last 5 years, I see the main attraction for PA is the community. The underlying game doesn't really matter. But seeing as PA is a really poor MMO compared to other games, I see a big growth in people moving from PA to ad2460.

Another game that I liked was astro empires, however the community aspect was a little behind PA. The game itself had very little need for co-operation (as in it was very hard for anyone to defend any one else because of distances between alliance members, sometimes travelling 200 hours to a target).

I also hope that ad2460 also embraces the mobile internet era, and releases a dedicated app for the game, mobile converted websites might be nice, but dont always work.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote