Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2009, 17:51   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
whoever takes the win will absolutely deserve it.
That's a bit of a non-statement. Since it already has been discussed previously that because we have an objective 'score'-system, anyone winning 'deserves' it.

As for the quality of the round. Yes I am liking it, a lot, although I do have some 'questionmarks' at some political decisions. I wonder what Conspiracy Theory and Omen will now do. When NewDawn 'chickened' out so to speak after Jonny's epic post and 'The Ascendocaust' stopped, it sealed the faith of Omen and CT. I wonder if they (and Vengeance) will now side with NewDawn to give them an easy ride or do a proper '**** you' now that their chances of winning or slim to naught.

I really wonder how Omen or Conspiracy Theory could motivate their members to fight another ones war. The only one I can think of is 'denying Ascendancy the round win', which
a) Isn't a sure thing, last time I saw NewDawn was in the lead and ceteris paribus would win
b) odd, because whatever you think of of Ascendancy, up untill now we played a pretty good fight, even the likes of Zoro and Junglemuffin must agree to that.