Thread: Desse
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2011, 17:30   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Desse

I don't really like these sorts of threads. Most of the time it's just a bunch of people who didn't know someone that well saying the sorts of things people say in these situations. But I knew desse pretty well and in case someone who knew him in real life does read this thread and wonder what he spent his time doing with a bunch of people on the internet this is who I remember.

I first met desse in r16 when ascendancy was created. The last round we played in the same alliance was r33 and desse was involved in pretty much all of the genuinely interesting things we did in the game. He was someone you could rely on and someone you knew was able to carry the load. He was a top player and a top guy. He was never arrogant like some people can become, and like I know a lot of people think most of ascendancy is. Desse was part of what I imagine most people would describe as the ascendancy core, and I hope that's something, along with the rest of his time playing PA, that he remembered fondly. I will miss knowing there's someone out there that I could always call on if I ever felt the need for a comeback tour. But, most of all, I'll miss my friend.