Thread: Guys...
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:38   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Guys...

Agree with the consensus, just ****ing do what they do and they're happy, try any of your leet 'moves' and you'll be slagged of as rubbish. Theres no such thing as being 'good' at kissing, all you can hope for is to do whatever your partner wants so they enjoy it. Infact most things when you think about it are done purely to keep women happy, id be perfectly content ejaculating within 10 secs of penetration and damn any man that says different. We've been taught to boast about the amount of time we spend on foreplay and how long we can avoid cumming for.

If i had my way id grab a girl by the back of her head stick my tongue intrusively and vigorously down her throat then after a series of rapid fumbles get down to business and keep my status as the 10 sec wonder.

Being 'good' has become sununomous with pleasing her. What about us eh eh?

**** you cosmo.