Thread: Guys...
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:13   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Thankfully, I'm frequently informed that I'm not, however I feel empathy towards your pain.

Personally, I go with a soft and gentle approach, taking much care over their upper lip, after I once read something about the upper lip being female and the lower lip being male - in the words of Alki "/me shrugs".

Then, let them take the lead. You can't be shit if they're controlling it, if you follow their lead and help take it their way, they'll appreciate it. Don't worry if you're not enjoying it a great deal - the enjoyment should come from their pleasure as opposed to yours.

What MM said, it's all true, especially the upper lip, in my experiences they enjoy it when you gently take care of the upper lip.

About the going with her flow, I prefer not giving away too much lead but that takes confidence and some raw skills hoho.