View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 17:47   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

If everyone in ascendancy last round played with the same dedication they put into one of their say, best two or three rounds, we'd probably have won. However they don't and they rarely all do at the same time which is rather disappointing and at this stage something I find equal parts frustrating and boring. It's rather amusing that all the people who are officers and HCs elsewhere join ascendancy where the only thing they really have responsibility for running well is their own planet but they end up being too lazy to bother putting in the effort to make a good one.

I'd probably say ND again or maybe one of the new alliances depending on how they turn out. I think ND have an advantage these days in that community aspect of their alliance keeps people fairly well motivated all round so that they actually end up with close to as many players playing as started out pre-round which really is 90% of what you need to win at the minute.